ILOVEYOU,AND I WANT MAKE U HAPPY.

ILOVEYOU,AND I WANT MAKE U HAPPY.

Friday, June 21, 2013

My girl.

Oh i got my dream girl,yeah i felt so guilty if i don't get her,it'll be hurt,like people said *flowers not just one,flowers is a lot,*but for me,every flowers is different,so we should choose the best one for,but i choose to wait for her till the end of the day,i've been tell her for once that i love her,but..is not work,but it not so pain,because i can wait for her till the end of the day,maybe the time has come i'll tell her for once again's,but seriously,when i think bout her,i feel happy,i'll caring of her like myself,i'll invite her get into the ship,and stop over the sea,yeah i know is so romantics,yeah i wish she will read this,everythings will be happend if u feel my hearth,we'll travel of the world together,then we gettin' married,we care our child to be success in life time.All i can say,she the one,she the reason of my smile,i love you so much of my life SAB,:(,i need you  to be mine.-i swear i'll waiting for u sab,just for u,and i love you,i really do,i know u would be angry to me,and i really want you to know that i really love you,everythings did u decide i'll happy for u,no metter u love me or not i'll be love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment