ILOVEYOU,AND I WANT MAKE U HAPPY.

ILOVEYOU,AND I WANT MAKE U HAPPY.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My father just ruined my new life.

Oh guys,well since i was young he didn't take care of me,and when my mother died and the lawyer will give 37k to leader of family,but my father wan't to took it and enjoy with himself,it such a bitch asshole,oh my god,but it's okay,life was too short,life my must go on,but this things will make me not focusing on study,i'll be thinking alot of this things,i felt so empty dumty,bullshit-.-,i hate my father either is still my father,inculde his family,bullshit,better die fast-.-i started hate sabahan people,37k u know?i work 25hour will never get 37k,fucked bullshit,he never take care of us,but he took all the money,wthell-.-,and the last thing,i hate when the lawyer make my sister crying,i keep myself to do not kill him,or maybe oneday,i should eat alot too look more bigger.bullshit-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment