ILOVEYOU,AND I WANT MAKE U HAPPY.

ILOVEYOU,AND I WANT MAKE U HAPPY.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

hey sab

Hey sab,as you know we're gettin older we growth up,but it doesn't change from who i am the guy who still waiting&hoping for you to love me back,u're 19 now i've been crushing on you since u're 17 sab haha honestly since i've been crush on you i couldn't love any girl other then you,yeah sometimes my feeling was change loving someone's but it doesn't work after 2-3days,i still thinking of you,i start imagine how lucky guy on the earth if u're loving me,and sometimes i dream bout you much more,you're the pretty girl of my life sab,i put rest of my life until u really know how much i love you,haha i hear you study at kptm cause my bff saw you,btw sab take care since we meet again's,love.

No comments:

Post a Comment